It's the "Brunch Bunch!"
Meeting at Wildflower Bead Company after our 10 am service, Brunch Bunch is an informal social outing happening on the fourth Sunday of each month. But don't let the name fool you, there's more than just bread at Wildflower Cafe; they have breakfast, lunch, salads, soups, pastries and even gluten-free options! Since we've had such a consistently good time here and the staff has been most accommodating, we're going to keep this as a permanent location for a while. Please join us, everyone is welcome! (Yes, that means you and your friend and house guests or out of town visitors.)
15640 N Hayden Rd, Scottsdale 85260
Sonora Village North Scottsdale - Frank Lloyd Wright and Pima Rd.
1.2 miles from Scottsdale Center (opposite side from Staples)
On the day of the brunch, a hand count will be taken at the beginning of service in order to determine how many tables will be needed. There is no formal RSVP process. Upon your arrival at the restaurant, tables will be marked with sign holders to indicate where the Scottsdale Center group is sitting.
Note: Brunch Bunch is a completely different group than Fun with Friends
Other Things to Know About the "Brunch Bunch"...
- If you don’t make it to service, you’re still welcome to join us
- You can bring family or friends
- You don’t have to be an official Member of Scottsdale Center for Spiritual Living to attend
- If you’re on the fence about attending and don’t raise your hand at service, you can change your mind and come anyway. Likewise, if you come late, and don’t make the hand count, you’re still welcome to attend
- If you’re shy, introverted, or new to the community you will be warmly welcomed... don’t have to worry about sitting alone!
Map to Wildflower: